New Product: Abstract Vector Seamless Patterns
I’m happy to launch my latest product, Abstract Vector Seamless Patterns! With this versatile collection, you can make your own beautiful stationery, branding resources, wedding invitations, Christmas wrapping paper, cards, gift tags, fabric prints and more.
All patterns are editable in vector editing software, or you can use the pre-made .png files to save time.
I’ve also included some motifs so you can create your own unique compositions.
What’s in the set?
- 20 x vector abstract seamless patterns (.ai, .eps, .png – with backgrounds and versions with transparent backgrounds)
- 14 x vector abstract motifs (.ai, .eps, .png 2000px x 2000px 300dpi transparent)
- 4 x oil paint textures (.png 6000px x 6000px, 300dpi)
- 1 x colour Palette (.ai, .png)
- Help file – how to add patterns to Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
To use the .ai or .eps files you must have access to a vector editing program such as Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer.
I have also included two different versions of each pattern:
Unexpanded lines – These are completely editable; move lines and shapes, thicken the strokes, and change colours to fit your brand or project.
Expanded and clipped into a tile – ready to use as a pattern directly from Illustrator or Affinity. You can still change colours, but you will need to have some working knowledge on how to release clipping masks and re-save the pattern tile.
I’d love to see what you make with these. Tag me on social media and I will check out your work.
To keep up to date with my latest products and art updates, feel free to join my newsletter: