New Product: Folk Art Animals
I’m excited to launch my new digital design resource: Folk Art Animal Vectors & Patterns! This set is now available at my shops on Creative Market, Design Bundles, The Hungry JPEG and Creative Fabrica.
Folk Art Animal Vectors & Patterns is a gorgeous collection of folk-art inspired animal shapes and seamless patterns with multiple options for use. The vector shapes come in 3 ready-to-use colourways (see previews). Or you can edit the colours yourself to suit your projects.
These cute animal shapes are great for your creative projects, from greeting cards, home decor, merchandise and apparel, to social media graphics, logo design and brand stationery.
What’s in the set:
- 20 Vector Animals (.ai, .eps, .png with transparent backgrounds 3000px x 3000px 300ppi)
- 10 Vector Seamless Patterns (.ai, .eps, .png 9448px x 9448px 300ppi)
- 20 Photoshop Brush Stamps (.abr)
- 5 Vector Compositions (.ai, .eps, .png with transparent backgrounds 4700px x 4700px 300ppi)
- Help Files (.pdf)
- 22 Vector Floral Elements (.ai, .eps, .png with transparent backgrounds 3000px x 3000px 300ppi)
Seamless Vector Patterns
The BEST Thing About Vectors
There are many beautiful watercolour and hand-drawn designs out there, but these do not always scale well, especially if they are in .png format and you need to make them bigger. The beauty in using vectors in your designs is that they will retain their quality no matter how big or small you make them. They do not go fuzzy or pixelated, and providing you are careful not to warp or stretch them they will keep their dimensions and look amazing at all times.
Pick up these resources now and see how many different and creative ways you can use them!
I’d love to hear what you think of this product. I had a blast creating it! Keep an eye out for my next collection.